The sport and youth ministry of Islamic republic of IRAN in line with the scientific promotion of women sport area, is interested in hosting of the 2nd IAPESGW regional symposium for girls and women with focus on “Empowerment of women in sport” .This significant international scientific event will hold on 14-15th December 2015 ,Tehran, in accompany of more than 12 elite international researchers.
Hereby, all researchers and interested students are invited to submit their related articles and take some part in women sport development. The certifications will be donated by International Association of Physical Education and Sport for Girls and women.
The first regional Symposium of AIPESGW on “international gender and sport symposium” was held in Ankara, Turkey ,on 2015 September, to facilitate dialogue around women and sport in the Middle East and Europe.
Aims of Symposium
1. To bring together interested Scholars and practitioners of many countries working to improve the position of girls and women in the fields of physical education, sport and physical activity.
2. To represent the interests of girls and women at all levels and in all areas of physical education, sport and physical activity.
3. To strengthen international contacts and networks.
4. To afford opportunities for the discussion of mutual challenges and to share good practice.
5. To promote exchanges of persons and ideas among countries.
6. To promote research on physical education, sport and physical activity for girls and women.
7. To cooperate with other associations and agencies working to promote the interests of girkls and women in physical education, sport and physical activity.
8. To promote leadership development throughout the world.
History and Philosophy of Women Sport
Pedagogy and Research in Women Sport
Women Sport Management and Leadership
Sustainable Development in Women Sport
Sponsorship and Economic Issues in Women Sport
Women Sport in Islamic Counties
Women Sport and Media
Women Sport and Health
Women Sport and International Interactions
Date of Symposium
14-15th December 2015
Place of Symposium
Al Zahra University